Trek Colombia's Lost City-6 nts
- Pace: Active, Hiking, Rustic Accommodations, must be fit!
- 7 days/ 6 nights
- Call for dates and prices 2018
Everyone wants to visit an undiscovered region before it becomes a hotbed of tourism. By trekking the "Ciudad Perdida" at Teyuna, that honor can definitely be attained. Ciudad Perdida (Spanish for "Lost City") is the archaeological site of an ancient city in Colombia's Sierra Nevada. It is believed to have been founded about 800 AD, some 650 years earlier than Machu Picchu.
- Accommodations: 2 nights hotel, 4 nights hammocks or rustic bunks
- Included: Transportation in country, 4 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners; bilingual guide from GAdventues and local guide from Teyuna Indian group
- Not included: airfare, tips, meals not mentioned, personal items, travel insurance (Med-Evac Insurance require)
Bring: Details given on booking