Birding Panama - 11 nts
IN DEPTH BIRDING TOUR OF PANAMA
- Moderate pace, 3-5 hours walking/hiking over variable terrain
- 13 days/12 nights
- Contact us for dates and prices
Bird watching in Panama is easy and rewarding. The country’s geographical position allows access to two great mother lodes of avian diversity. You can see Resplendent Quetzals in the West as well as Harpy Eagles in the East. In the central part of the country, within the Panama Canal watershed, you can expect to find more than 500 bird species. In total Panama boasts an impressive list of over 960 species.
This is an amazing and in depth birding tour to Panama, led by an excellent local birding guide.
- Accommodations vary from hotel, comfortable lodges, field stations to rustic nature lodges.
- Includes: 12 nights lodging, meals, all transportation within country, park and related entry fees, services of naturalist guide.
- International airfare, gratuities, personal costs and equipment
Bring: Binoculars, bird field guide, hiking boots, sandals or sneakers, flashlight, rain gear, bug juice, sun screen, day pack. Your guide will have a spotting scope.