Active Panama - 8 nts
PANAMA ACTIVE ADVENTURE TOUR
- Good physical condition required, exposure to variable climatic conditions, varied daily activities, 4-6 hours per day, occasionally muddy, steep, slippery slopes
- 9 days/8 nights
- Contact us for dates and prices
Panama: Off the beaten path
Multi-activity on amazing locations. This tour was specifically designed with the adventure traveler in mind. For those who want to make the most out of their visit, and really savor every aspect of the country. This adventure includes biking in the rainforest looking for wildlife and historic Spanish ruins, touring a coffee farm tour, hiking to hidden waterfalls, off the beaten path explorations, horseback riding, white water river rafting and zip-lining in Panama's highlands. Visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, El Casco Viejo and San Lorenzo.
- Accommodations: Comfortable hotels and lodges
- Included: 8 Nights accommodation, most meals, all local transportation within country, museum, etc entry fees, local guide services.
- Not included: International airfare, personal equipment, alcoholic beverages, gratuities.
Bring: Binoculars, camera, flashlight, bug juice, sun screen, hat, daypack, comfortable hiking shoes or sneakers, water shoes or Tevas, trekking poles, rain gear, swimsuit, personal items.